EASY INSTALL – LOW-TEMPERATURE UPRIGHT SINGLE RACK DISHWASHER
Lease and Chemical Service Programs are California Only
Nationwide Financing Available
Want Expert Help Deciding on a Machine?
– Sign Up for our BCI Care Program.
– Local? Request a Site Survey.
READY TO ORDER – CALL 800-577-6202
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY.
What is the BCI Care Program? – Expert Consultation.
Don’t leave this big decision to just anyone. We are happy to help you find the proper machine that’s right for your application. Reserve time and get customized advice from a highly trained Service Technician with years of experience helping customers just like you.
CMA MODEL EST-3-D OVERVIEW
CMA Model EST-3-D Low-Temperature Chemical Sanitizing, Single Rack Dishwasher has fast, efficient, and easy to use features that produce sparkling results every time! Moreover, the model’s convertible features allow for straight-through, corner or three-door functionalities. This commercial dishwasher also powers through and efficiently produces 40 racks of dishes or 120 covers per hour, using only 1.09 gallons of water a cycle. Model EST has no built-in heaters. Therefore, it produces no steam. Has standard 17” door clearance for dishes. Additionally, each unit auto washes, rinses and sanitizes utensils in spacious 20″ X 20″ racks. Constructed entirely of rugged stainless steel. This powerful dishwasher features upper and lower wash arms. Other features include top-mounted controls and automatic start/stop; not to mention handy features such as outside drain sump, chemical pumps and delimer switch.
CMA MODEL EST-3-D FEATURES
- Product earns the Energy Star.
- Speed = 40 racks or 160 covers an hour.
- Economical operation. Because of this, it uses only 1.09 gallons of water per cycle.
- Standard 17” door clearance for dishes.
- Convertible Corner to Straight and Straight to Corner.
- Model EST-3-D outside dimensions: 25-3/4″ X 25-3/4″ X 74-1/2.”
- Made entirely of rugged stainless steel. Owing to that, years of problem-free and effortless use are assured.
- Distinctive, stainless steel lower & upper wash arm system. Has ends protected by caps.
- Space-saving power drain conserves space. Also, this feature eliminates slow draining and need for noisy solenoid.
- Top-mounted controls include built-in deliming system. Also, chemical pumps, assuring excellent chemical usage, no lime buildup.
- Safe and easy to use auto stop/start function.
- Integrated scrap tray stops food debris from getting in the water valve.
- Has an air gap system for filling.
- Innovative sanitizing system allows for instant sanitizing and prevents machine damage.
- Unit’s stainless steel impeller and stainless steel scrap tray offer long life, extended service.
- Two dish racks come with the unit.
- Meets UL Electrical and ETL Sanitation (NSF Standard 3) standards without the use of tank heaters or booster.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS: MODEL EST-3-D
- Dual bowl dispenser (Solid/Powder).
- “TEMP-SURE” needs a separate 208-240v 3 phase. 40 amp power supply.
- Alternative electrical
- Stainless Steel Scrap Trap instead of Poly Pro.
- Alarm for low chemicals.
- Alternative cycle times.
- Dishtables made of stainless steel material.
- 21″ X 42″ slant shelf.