EASY INSTALL – CHEMICAL SANITIZING ENERGY SAVING SINGLE RACK DISHWASHER
Lease and Chemical Service Programs are California Only
LEASE (36 MONTH): $160.01/Month
LEASE (60 MONTH): $106.04/Month (MOST POPULAR)
BUY: $4,905.14 – Nationwide Financing Available
Are you in California and want expert help?
Request a Site Survey.
READY TO ORDER – CALL 800-577-6202
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – BCI CARE PROGRAM
Every machine comes with the Manufacturers Warranty plus our 3-Month BCI Care Program where you will have UNLIMITED ACCESS to our Highly Trained Technicians. As a result, technicians are there to help. And, with this in mind, they can assist with installation questions, technical configurations and best practices.
CMA MODEL EST-3-D EXT OVERVIEW
Model EST-3-D EXT Low-Temperature Chemical Sanitizing, Single Rack Dishwasher has fast, efficient, and easy to use features that produce sparkling results every time! Moreover, the model’s convertible features allow for straight-through, corner or three-door functionalities. Furthermore, this commercial dishwasher also powers through and efficiently produces 40 racks of dishes or 160 covers per hour, using only 1.09 gallons of water a cycle. Model EST has no built-in heaters. Therefore, it produces no steam. Has an extra high 20.5” door clearance for dishes, and each unit auto washes, rinses and sanitizes utensils in spacious 20″ X 20″ racks. Constructed entirely of rugged stainless steel. This powerful dishwasher features upper and lower wash arms. Other features include top-mounted controls, automatic start/stop and an outside drain sump; not to mention chemical pumps and a delimer switch.
MODEL EST-3-D EXT FEATURES
- Product earns the Energy Star.
- Speed = 40 racks or 160 covers an hour.
- Economical operation – only uses 1.09 gallons of water per cycle.
- EXT – Extended 20.5” door opening.
- Convertible Corner to Straight and Straight to Corner.
- 3 Door Convertible Configuration
- Model EST outside dimensions: 25-3/4″ X 25-3/4″ X 74-1/2.”
- Made entirely of rugged stainless steel, meaning years of problem-free and effortless use are assured.
- Distinctive, stainless steel lower & upper wash arm system. Additionally has ends protected by caps.
- Space-saving power drain conserves space. Also eliminates slow draining and need for noisy solenoid.
- Top-mounted controls include built-in deliming system & chemical pumps, assuring excellent chemical usage, no lime buildup.
- Safe and easy to use auto stop/start function.
- Integrated scrap tray stops food debris from getting in the water valve.
- Has an air gap system for filling.
- Innovative sanitizing system allows for instant sanitizing. Also, this feature prevents machine damage.
- Unit’s stainless steel impeller coupled with stainless steel scrap tray offer long life, extended service.
- Two dish racks come with the unit.
- Meets UL Electrical and ETL Sanitation (NSF Standard 3) standards without the use of tank heaters or booster.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS: CMA MODEL EST-3-D EXT
- Dual bowl dispenser (Solid/Powder).
- “TEMP-SURE” needs a separate 208-240v 3 phase; 40 amp power supply.
- Alternative electrical
- Stainless Steel Scrap Trap instead of Poly Pro.
- Alarm for low chemicals.
- Alternative cycle times.
- Dishtables made of stainless steel material.
- 21″ X 42″ slant shelf.