EASY INSTALL – LOW-TEMPERATURE UPRIGHT SINGLE RACK DISHWASHER
Lease and Chemical Service Programs are California Only
Nationwide Financing Available
Want Expert Help Deciding on a Machine?
– Sign Up for our BCI Care Program.
– Local? Request a Site Survey.
READY TO ORDER – CALL 800-577-6202
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY.
What is the BCI Care Program? – Expert Consultation.
Don’t leave this big decision to just anyone. We are happy to help you find the proper machine that’s right for your application. Reserve time and get customized advice from a highly trained Service Technician with years of experience helping customers just like you.
CMA MODEL L-1X OVERVIEW
The L-1X Undercounter Glasswasher washes and sanitizes up to 30 racks of dishes or 120 covers per hour. In fact, the unit produces sparkling results every time! Features include 12-1/8” max clearance for dishes, enclosed cabinet, 4” legs, and pumped drain, Also, the L-1X has an instant start, primer switches and a built-in chemical delivery system. Furthermore, the glasswasher is fabricated entirely of stainless steel, including the pump impeller and upper & lower wash arms. Because of this, you can enjoy extended service and long life. Additionally, the Model L-1X has a purging system that eradicates chemical & soil carryover during rinse cycles, thereby improving results.
CMA MODEL L-1X FEATURES
- Speed = 30 racks of dishes and 120 covers an hour.
- Distinctive, stainless steel lower & upper wash arm system. Also, arms are protected by end caps.
- Made entirely of rugged stainless steel. Therefore, years of trouble-free and effortless use are assured.
- Economical operation – only uses 1.7 gallons of water per cycle.
- Stainless steel pump impeller gives extended service and long life.
- Water inlet system’s built-in strainer prevents clogs in the water valve.
- Features instant start & primer switches built into the unit.
- 4″ Legs.
- 23-1/2″ X 24″ X 30″-31″ (Depth X Width X Height).
- Incoming water temperature is sustained & maintained by the unit’s built-in Sustainer Heater.
- All electrical components are adhered to the sliding drawer, offering easy access & convenience during service times.
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installations. Also, the unit requires no floor drain.
- Rinse cycle features a powerful purging system. As a result, the unit eliminates all soil and chemical residuals.
- Chemical pumps & deliming system assures excellent chemical usage, no buildup of scale.
- Meets NSF, and CUL & UL sanitation and construction standards w/o use of booster or tank heaters.
- “TEMP-SURE” needs a separate 240-Volt 3 phase; 40-Ampere power supply.
- Alternative electrical system is readily available for exporting.
- Sani Alarm
- Drain Board.
- 6″ Legs.
CMA Model L-1X
- Contains Alarm for low chemicals.
- 48″ Undercounter dish table comes with Pre-Rinse.
- Pedestal is universal.