EASY INSTALL – CHEMICAL SANITIZING UNDERCOUNTER GLASSWASHER
Lease and Chemical Service Programs are California Only
LEASE (36 MONTH): $155.46/Month
LEASE (60 MONTH): $103.02/Month (MOST POPULAR)
BUY: $4,765.71 – Nationwide Financing Available
Are you in California and want expert help?
Request a Site Survey.
READY TO ORDER – CALL 866-998-2928
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – BCI CARE PROGRAM
Every machine comes with the Manufacturer’s Warranty plus our 3-Month BCI Care Program where you will have UNLIMITED ACCESS to our Highly Trained Technicians to help you with installation questions, technical configurations and best practices.
CMA MODEL L-1X OVERVIEW
The L-1X Undercounter Glasswasher washes and sanitizes up to 30 racks of dishes or 120 covers per hour. In fact, the unit produces sparkling results every time! Features include 12-1/8” max clearance for dishes, enclosed cabinet, 4” legs, and pumped drain, Also, the L-1X has an instant start, primer switches and a built-in chemical delivery system. Furthermore, the glasswasher is fabricated entirely of stainless steel, including the pump impeller and upper & lower wash arms. Because of this, you can enjoy extended service and long life. Additionally, the Model L-1X has a purging system that eradicates chemical & soil carryover during rinse cycles, thereby improving results.
CMA MODEL L-1X FEATURES
- Speed = 30 racks of dishes and 120 covers an hour.
- Distinctive, stainless steel lower & upper wash arm system. Also, arms are protected by end caps.
- Made entirely of rugged stainless steel. Therefore, years of trouble-free and effortless use are assured.
- Economical operation – only uses 1.7 gallons of water per cycle.
- Stainless steel pump impeller gives extended service and long life.
- Water inlet system’s built-in strainer prevents clogs in the water valve.
- Features instant start & primer switches built into the unit.
- 4″ Legs.
- 23-1/2″ X 24″ X 30″-31″ (Depth X Width X Height).
- Incoming water temperature is sustained & maintained by the unit’s built-in Sustainer Heater.
- All electrical components are adhered to the sliding drawer, offering easy access & convenience during service times.
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installations. Also, the unit requires no floor drain.
- Rinse cycle features a powerful purging system. As a result, the unit eliminates all soil and chemical residuals.
- Chemical pumps & deliming system assures excellent chemical usage, no buildup of scale.
- Meets NSF, and CUL & UL sanitation and construction standards w/o use of booster or tank heaters.
- “TEMP-SURE” needs a separate 240-Volt 3 phase; 40-Ampere power supply.
- Alternative electrical system is readily available for exporting.
- Sani Alarm
- Drain Board.
- 6″ Legs.
CMA Model L-1X
- Contains Alarm for low chemicals.
- 48″ Undercounter dish table comes with Pre-Rinse.
- Pedestal is universal.