EASY INSTALL – LOW-TEMPERATURE UPRIGHT SINGLE RACK DISHWASHER
Lease and Chemical Service Programs are California Only
Nationwide Financing Available
Request a Quote
Want Expert Help Deciding on a Machine?
– Sign Up for our BCI Care Program.
– Local? Request a Site Survey.
READY TO ORDER – CALL 800-577-6202
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY.
What is the BCI Care Program? – Expert Consultation.
Don’t leave this big decision to just anyone. We are happy to help you find the proper machine that’s right for your application. Reserve time and get customized advice from a highly trained Service Technician with years of experience helping customers just like you.
CMA MODEL L-1X16 OVERVIEW
The L-1X16 Low-Temperature Undercounter Glasswasher has chemical and sanitizing capabilities. Moreover, this highly efficient commercial appliance has an Energy Star rating – and it is designed to conserve water, energy, and chemicals. The L-1X16 produces sparkling results every time! With fast, efficient, and easy to use features, model L-1X16 powers through and efficiently washes and sanitizes up to 30 racks or 120 covers of dishes per hour. Furthermore, it only uses 1.7 gallons of water per cycle. Has a 16” maximum clearance for dishes, and each unit thoroughly cleans and sanitizes utensils in spacious 19-3/4″ X 19-3/4″ racks. The powerful glasswasher boasts upper and lower wash arms, an enclosed cabinet and pump drain; not to mention the fact that the L-1X16 is made entirely of rugged stainless steel. Additionally, instant start, primer switches & a chemical delivery system are built into the unit.
THE CMA MODEL L-1X16 FEATURES
- Door safety switch ensures safe operation.
- Speed = 30 racks or 120 covers of dishes an hour.
- Economical operation – only uses 1.7 gallons of water per cycle.
- Made entirely of rugged stainless steel. For this reason, years of problem-free and effortless use are assured.
- 16” door opening permits easy access to large items.
- L-1X16 outside dimensions: 23-1/2″ X 24″ X 33-1/4″-34-1/4.”
- Distinctive, stainless steel lower & upper wash arm system. Also, end caps protect the arms.
- Stainless steel pump impeller gives extended service and long life.
- Water inlet system’s built-in strainer prevents clogs in the water valve.
- Includes 2 dish racks.
- Built-in instant start and primer switches.
- Incoming water temperature is sustained & maintained by the unit’s built-in Sustainer Heater.
- In order to provide easy access & convenience during service times, all electrical components are secured to a sliding drawer.
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installations. Also, needs no floor drain.
- Rinse cycle features a powerful purging system. Consequently, the unit eliminates soil and chemical residuals.
- Chemical pumps and deliming system removes scale & assures excellent chemical usage.
- Meets NSF, and CUL & UL sanitation and construction standards w/o use of booster or tank heaters.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS: CMA MODEL L-1X16
- “TEMP-SURE” needs a separate 240-Volt 3 phase; 40-Ampere power supply.
- Alternative electrical system is readily available for export.
- Drain Board.
- 4” and 6″ Steel Legs.
CMA Model L-1X16
- Contains alarm for low chemicals.
- 48″ Undercounter dish table comes with Pre-Rinse.
- Pedestal is universal.