EASY INSTALL – LOW-TEMPERATURE UPRIGHT SINGLE RACK DISHWASHER
Lease and Chemical Service Programs are California Only
Nationwide Financing Available
READY TO ORDER – CALL 866-998-2928
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – BCI CARE PROGRAM
Every machine comes with the Manufacturer’s Warranty. Plus our 3-Month BCI Care Program where you will have UNLIMITED ACCESS to our Highly Trained Technicians. As a result, technicians are there to help. And, with this in mind, they can assist with installation questions, technical configurations and best practices.
CMA MODEL L-1X16 OVERVIEW
The L-1X16 Low-Temperature Undercounter Glasswasher has chemical and sanitizing capabilities. Moreover, this highly efficient commercial appliance has an Energy Star rating – and it is designed to conserve water, energy, and chemicals. The L-1X16 produces sparkling results every time! With fast, efficient, and easy to use features, model L-1X16 powers through and efficiently washes and sanitizes up to 30 racks or 120 covers of dishes per hour. Furthermore, it only uses 1.7 gallons of water per cycle. Has a 16” maximum clearance for dishes, and each unit thoroughly cleans and sanitizes utensils in spacious 19-3/4″ X 19-3/4″ racks. The powerful glasswasher boasts upper and lower wash arms, an enclosed cabinet and pump drain; not to mention the fact that the L-1X16 is made entirely of rugged stainless steel. Additionally, instant start, primer switches & a chemical delivery system are built into the unit.
THE CMA MODEL L-1X16 FEATURES
- Door safety switch ensures safe operation.
- Speed = 30 racks or 120 covers of dishes an hour.
- Economical operation – only uses 1.7 gallons of water per cycle.
- Made entirely of rugged stainless steel. For this reason, years of problem-free and effortless use are assured.
- 16” door opening permits easy access to large items.
- L-1X16 outside dimensions: 23-1/2″ X 24″ X 33-1/4″-34-1/4.”
- Distinctive, stainless steel lower & upper wash arm system. Also, end caps protect the arms.
- Stainless steel pump impeller gives extended service and long life.
- Water inlet system’s built-in strainer prevents clogs in the water valve.
- Includes 2 dish racks.
- Built-in instant start and primer switches.
- Incoming water temperature is sustained & maintained by the unit’s built-in Sustainer Heater.
- In order to provide easy access & convenience during service times, all electrical components are secured to a sliding drawer.
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installations. Also, needs no floor drain.
- Rinse cycle features a powerful purging system. Consequently, the unit eliminates soil and chemical residuals.
- Chemical pumps and deliming system removes scale & assures excellent chemical usage.
- Meets NSF, and CUL & UL sanitation and construction standards w/o use of booster or tank heaters.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS: CMA MODEL L-1X16
- “TEMP-SURE” needs a separate 240-Volt 3 phase; 40-Ampere power supply.
- Alternative electrical system is readily available for export.
- Drain Board.
- 4” and 6″ Steel Legs.
CMA Model L-1X16
- Contains alarm for low chemicals.
- 48″ Undercounter dish table comes with Pre-Rinse.
- Pedestal is universal.