EASY INSTALL – LOW-TEMPERATURE UPRIGHT SINGLE RACK DISHWASHER
Sales & Leasing Requires BCI Chemical Service Program
Sign-up for BCI’s Chemical Service Program and Receive Expert Consultation.
Don’t leave this big decision to just anyone. We are happy to help you find the proper machine that’s right for your application. Reserve time and get customized advice from a highly trained Service Technician with years of experience helping customers just like you.
CMA GW-100/GL-C OVERVIEW
The GW-100 and the GL-C glasswashers utilize separate rinse aid, sanitizer, and detergent pumps that leaves glassware sparkling clean. The units are built using long-lasting, double-walled stainless steel. They include a wash tank heater, upper and lower wash/rinse arms, a Poly ProTM conveyer, storage space for three 1-gallon containers, and splash curtains.
CMA GW-100/GL-C Features
- Cleans and sanitizes up to 1000 2-1/2″ glasses per hour.
- The hands-free glass activated on/off stop feature is safe and convenient.
- Superior results come predominantly from the independent upper and lower wash and rinse arms.
- 120V (GW-100) with built-in 1.5kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- 208-230V (GL-C) with built-in 3kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- Compatible with both Iodine and Chlorine Sanitizers.
- Simple controls for operation and cleaning.
- Stainless steel ensures long life and trouble-free service.
- Optional rinse temperature allows flexible sanitizing options.
- Poly ProTM circular conveyor is extremely durable and reduces chipping and breakage of glassware.
- Double-wall construction offers quiet back bar operation.
- Internal chemical storage.
- Built-in chemical pumps with primer switches.
CMA GW-100/GL-C Stainless steel wash/rinse chamber.
Independent spray arms blast water from the top and bottom for optimum cleaning, sanitizing and rinsing.