Chemical Sanitizing Glasswasher
The GW-100 and the GL-C glasswashers utilize separate rinse aid, sanitizer, and detergent pumps that leaves glassware sparkling clean. The units are built using long-lasting, double-walled stainless steel. They include a wash tank heater, upper and lower wash/rinse arms, a Poly ProTM conveyer, storage space for three 1-gallon containers, and splash curtains.
CMA GW-100/GL-C Features
- Cleans and sanitizes up to 1000 2-1/2″ glasses per hour.
- The hands-free glass activated on/off stop feature is safe and convenient.
- Superior results come predominantly from the independent upper and lower wash and rinse arms.
- 120V (GW-100) with built-in 1.5kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- 208-230V (GL-C) with built-in 3kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- Compatible with both Iodine and Chlorine Sanitizers.
- Simple controls for operation and cleaning.
- Stainless steel ensures long life and trouble-free service.
- Optional rinse temperature allows flexible sanitizing options.
- Poly ProTM circular conveyor is extremely durable and reduces chipping and breakage of glassware.
- Double-wall construction offers quiet back bar operation.
- Internal chemical storage.
- Built-in chemical pumps with primer switches.
CMA GW-100/GL-C Stainless steel wash/rinse chamber.
Independent spray arms blast water from the top and bottom for optimum cleaning, sanitizing and rinsing.