EASY INSTALL – LOW-TEMPERATURE UPRIGHT SINGLE RACK DISHWASHER
Sales & Leasing Requires BCI Chemical Service Program
Sign-up for BCI’s Chemical Service Program and Receive Expert Consultation.
Don’t leave this big decision to just anyone. We are happy to help you find the proper machine that’s right for your application. Reserve time and get customized advice from a highly trained Service Technician with years of experience helping customers just like you.
CMA 181GW OVERVIEW
The CMA 181GW undercounter dishwasher provides hot water (180F) sanitizing through the use of a built-in booster heater. 180°F final rinse safety system ensures proper temperatures in the final rinse by holding wash cycle in run mode until 180°F rinse temperature is detected. The unit comes standard with upper and lower stainless steel wash and final rinse arms, digital LED temperature gauges and easy to operate controls. The CMA 181GW is constructed entirely of stainless steel. Uses standard 19.75″ X 19.75″ glassracks with a 11.25″ door clearance.
CMA 181GW FEATURES
- Energy Star Approved.
- 16 gauge 304 Stainless Steel wash tank.
- 30 racks per hour or 600 glasses per hour (20 per 19.75″ X 19.75″ rack).
- 75 gallons of water per cycle or rack.
- Safe-T-Temp booster heater capable of a 70°F rise. (3 minute cycle)
- 180°F final rinse
- Detergent and rinse chemical pumps.
- Fresh water rinse through upper and lower rotating arms.
- Removable Stainless Steel pump protection screen for easy cleaning.
- Raised wash chamber reduces “bending over” to remove racks
- Gravity drain system.
- Great application for the WINE industry.
Options Available: MODEL CMA 181GW
- Stainless Steel Pedestal
- 4 Inch legs Part # 1146.50 (4 needed)
- Pump Drain Kit Part # 15502.50
Top mounted controls are easy to read and simple to operate.
6″ legs for increasing the overall height to 40″ is standard.
Large 11.25″ height clearance accommodates larger glassware.