High-Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher
The CMA Energy Mizer model CMA-180UC under-the-counter dishwasher sanitizes using a built-in booster heater to provide hot water (180°F). The final rinse safety system holds the wash cycle in run mode until 180°F rinse temperature is detected, to ensure proper temperatures. The unit features easy-to-operate controls and digital LED temperature gauges, as well as standard stainless steel upper and lower wash and final rinse arms. The CMA-180UC wash tank incorporates a uniquely designed (patent pending) automatic soil purging system that keeps the wash water clean, using fewer chemicals to assure excellent results. Constructed entirely out of stainless steel, the unit uses standard 20″X20″ dishracks to accommodate oversized plates and utensils with a 14.5″ door clearance.
CMA 180UC Features:
- Energy Star Qualified.
- The 2-minute timer includes the built-in, automatic Safe-T-Temp feature, which assures a 180°F sanitizing final rinse, every cycle.
- Patented automatic soil purging system both filters wash water and traps plate debris in its external drawer, which can be easily removed easily for dumping contents.
- Upper and lower rotating wash and rinse arms provide excellent cleaning and rinsing.
- All stainless steel construction, no plastic parts to repair.
- Patented built-in booster heater. Economical, single source heat lowers energy costs.
- Large 14.5″ height clearance accommodates larger dishes and half size sheet pans.
- Uses very little water – 0.75 gallons of water per cycle.
- Pumped drain.
- All Stainless Steel wash pump.
- 48″ Undercounter Dishtable
- Built-in Rinse pump
- Detergent and Rinse Pump
- Stainless Steel Pedestal
- 4/6 Inch legs (4 needed)
- Delimer Switch Kit
- Water Tempering Kit
Easy to read and operate controls are top-mounted for better access.
Large 14.5″ height clearance accommodates larger dishes and half size sheet pans.
Rotating arms both in the upper and lower section of the unit blast water in all directions to optimize cleaning and rinsing.
Soil purging system keeps the wash water clean, assuring excellent results while reducing chemical costs.