EASY INSTALL – LOW-TEMPERATURE UPRIGHT SINGLE RACK DISHWASHER
Sales & Leasing Requires BCI Chemical Service Program
Sign-up for BCI’s Chemical Service Program and Receive Expert Consultation.
Don’t leave this big decision to just anyone. We are happy to help you find the proper machine that’s right for your application. Reserve time and get customized advice from a highly trained Service Technician with years of experience helping customers just like you.
CMA MODEL GL-X OVERVIEW
The GL-X glasswasher’s unique Hot Water Assurance System is designed to produce sparkling clean glassware. The GL-X is fast, efficient, and easy to use and conserves water, energy, and chemicals. Its built-in sustainer heater creates a continuous 130°F hot water for each cycle. The unit is entirely constructed of stainless steel and has a chemical delivery system integrated into the structure. Its pump purging system chemical and soil carryover during the rinse cycle, improving results.
CMA MODEL GL-X FEATURES
- Cleans 30 racks per hour.
- Unique upper and lower stainless steel wash arms system with reinforced end caps.
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble-free operation.
- Chemical pumps and deleting system are built in to assure proper chemical usage.
- Electrical components are easy to access and service because they are attached to a sliding drawer.
- Instant start for simple operation.
- Built-in Hot Water Assurance System guarantees hot water every cycle.
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installations. No floor drain required.
- Economical to operate – only 1.7 gallons of water per cycle.
- Water is kept at proper temperature between loads by the wash tank sustainer heater.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS: CMA MODEL GL-X
- Sanitizer Alarm
CMA GL-X upper and lower rotating wash arms guarantee excellent results.
Standard 19.75″ by 19.75″ racks. Large 11.25″ glass clearance.
“Built in” Hot Water Assurance System provides hot water every cycle.