Chemical Sanitizing Glasswasher
The GL-X glasswasher’s unique Hot Water Assurance System is designed to produce sparkling clean glassware. The GL-X is fast, efficient, and easy to use and conserves water, energy, and chemicals. Its built-in sustainer heater creates a continuous 130°F hot water for each cycle. The unit is entirely constructed of stainless steel and has a chemical delivery system integrated into the structure. Its pump purging system chemical and soil carryover during the rinse cycle, improving results.
CMA GL-X Features
- Cleans 30 racks per hour.
- Unique upper and lower stainless steel wash arms system with reinforced end caps.
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble-free operation.
- Chemical pumps and deleting system are built in to assure proper chemical usage.
- Electrical components are easy to access and service because they are attached to a sliding drawer.
- Instant start for simple operation.
- Built-in Hot Water Assurance System guarantees hot water every cycle.
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installations. No floor drain required.
- Economical to operate – only 1.7 gallons of water per cycle.
- Water is kept at proper temperature between loads by the wash tank sustainer heater.
- Sanitizer Alarm
CMA GL-X upper and lower rotating wash arms guarantee excellent results.
Standard 19.75″ by 19.75″ racks. Large 11.25″ glass clearance.
“Built in” Hot Water Assurance System provides hot water every cycle.