Chemical Sanitizing Single Rack Dishmachine
LEASE (36 MONTH): $186.55/Month
LEASE (60 MONTH): $123.63/Month (MOST POPULAR)
READY TO ORDER – CALL 866-998-2928
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY.
This Energy Mizer model EST FRONT LOADER is a low temperature (CMA EST-FL), chemical sanitizing commercial dishwasher that meets UL Electrical and ETL Sanitation (NSF Standard 3) standards. Constructed entirely of stainless steel, the unit automatically washes, rinses and sanitizes in standard 20″ x 20″ racks with upper and lower stainless steel wash arms.
CMA EST-FL Features
- 75% less floor space than traditional Dishmachines (compact space-saving design)
- Standard 20″X20″ racks
- Needs only 5.06 sq ft of floor space
- Front loading door design provides optimal working height for easy loading and unloading of dishes
- 90 sec cycle (40 racks per hour)
- Energy Star water saving design uses only 1.09 gallons of water per cycle
- Standard 115v electrical circuit
- Powerful Stainless Steel pump with Upper and Lower Wash Arms
- Pumped fresh water rinse system
- Low-temp chemical sanitizing system which requires minimum 120 degree, ideal 140 degree water supply
- Top mounted controls with automatic 3-product dispensing system
- Large 16″ dish clearance height
- Interchangeable components compatible with other CMA products
- Built-in scrap accumulator
- Inside sump design
- ETL/UL/Energy Star Certified
- Built-in Hot Water Assurance System provides hot water every cycle
- Sanitizer Alarm
- CMA Front Skirt
Internal power drain saves space, quiet activation. Drains quickly.
Self-cleaning pump screen prevents service calls.
CMA EST-FL’s unique sanitizing system sanitizer injector is located close to pump, allowing sanitizing to take happen immediately. The location strategically eliminates chlorine damage to the machine.
Built-in “Poly Pro”TM scrap accumulator. With Stainless Steel tray and cover.