EASY INSTALL – LOW-TEMPERATURE UPRIGHT SINGLE RACK DISHWASHER
Lease and Chemical Service Programs are California Only
Nationwide Financing Available
Want Expert Help Deciding on a Machine?
– Sign Up for our BCI Care Program.
– Local? Request a Site Survey.
READY TO ORDER – CALL 800-577-6202
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY.
What is the BCI Care Program? – Expert Consultation.
Don’t leave this big decision to just anyone. We are happy to help you find the proper machine that’s right for your application. Reserve time and get customized advice from a highly trained Service Technician with years of experience helping customers just like you.
CMA EST-FL Features
- 75% less floor space than traditional Dishmachines (compact space-saving design)
- Standard 20″X20″ racks
- Needs only 5.06 sq ft of floor space
- Front loading door design provides optimal working height for easy loading and unloading of dishes
- 90 sec cycle (40 racks per hour)
- Energy Star water saving design uses only 1.09 gallons of water per cycle
- Standard 115v electrical circuit
- Powerful Stainless Steel pump with Upper and Lower Wash Arms
- Pumped fresh water rinse system
- Low-temp chemical sanitizing system which requires minimum 120 degree, ideal 140 degree water supply
- Top mounted controls with automatic 3-product dispensing system
- Large 16″ dish clearance height
- Interchangeable components compatible with other CMA products
- Built-in scrap accumulator
- Inside sump design
- ETL/UL/Energy Star Certified
- Built-in Hot Water Assurance System provides hot water every cycle
- Sanitizer Alarm
- CMA Front Skirt
Internal power drain saves space, quiet activation. Drains quickly.
Self-cleaning pump screen prevents service calls.
CMA EST-FL’s unique sanitizing system sanitizer injector is located close to pump, allowing sanitizing to take happen immediately. The location strategically eliminates chlorine damage to the machine.
Built-in “Poly Pro”TM scrap accumulator. With Stainless Steel tray and cover.