EASY INSTALL – LOW-TEMPERATURE UPRIGHT SINGLE RACK DISHWASHER
Sales & Leasing Requires BCI Chemical Service Program
Sign-up for BCI’s Chemical Service Program and Receive Expert Consultation.
Don’t leave this big decision to just anyone. We are happy to help you find the proper machine that’s right for your application. Reserve time and get customized advice from a highly trained Service Technician with years of experience helping customers just like you.
CMA 180VL-FL Features
- CMA 180VL-FL requires 75% less floor space than traditionalDishmachines (compact space-saving design)requires no entry or exit tables
- Requires only 7.1 square feet of floor space(door closed)
- Front loading door design provides optimalworking height for easy loading and unloadingof dishes
- Replaces need for independent Vent Hood
- CMA 180VL-FL Heat Recovery System captures hot water vaporfrom wash and rinse cycles, and condenses themto heat incoming cold water while efficientlyevacuating steam from wash chamber
- Final Rinse Valve receives cold water (41-650F) thatis processed through a “Heat Recovery System”providing nearly cost-free heating capabilities forwater supplied to the Booster Heater, whichreduces the recovery time for the Booster Heater
- 170 second cycle (60 second wash/rinse and 110second steam evacuation)
- 21 racks per hour/Standard 20″X20″ racks
- ENERGY STAR water-saving design (0.89 galsof water per cycle)
- Water level safety controln Wash tank screens filter recirculating washwater, preventing soil from clogging SprayArms
- Safe-T-Temp feature assures 180°F sanitizingrinse every cycle
- 6kW Wash Tank Heater
- 12kW Electrical Booster Heater
- Booster-safety thermostat
- Large 16″ dish clearance
- Interchangeable components compatible withother CMA products
- Rinse Pressure Regulating Valve (PRV)
- Automatic Heat Exchanger Condenser andWash-down feature
- FREE (1ea) Peg and Flat Rack
- Dual-power Supply Connections
- Door Safety Interlockn NSF/UL/ENERGY STAR Certified
The CMA 180VL-FL’s “Ventless” option is a Heat Recovery Condensation
Captures and distributes normally exhausted heat from the wash/rinse tank, using this FREE energy to pre-heat cold water prior to feeding the booster heater. Water entering the booster heater has been pre-heated, reducing the energy cost to bring booster temperature to required 180 degrees, potentially saving THOUSANDS of $dollars$ in operating costs.
NO VENT HOOD REQUIRED: Saves THOUSANDS of dollars on installation.