Straight or Corner Single Rack High-Temperature Dishwasher
This single tank, high-temperature dishwasher is designed for years of trouble-free service, producing sparkling results while conserving energy, water, and chemicals. The CMA-180 is available with an optional “built-in” booster heater to assure a continuous supply of 180°F hot water. It is easily convertible onsite for either corner or straight installation. It’s one-of-a-kind soil purging system filters wash water and plate debris into an external tray. The CMA-180 is NSF, UL, CUL approved. Constructed entirely of stainless steel.
- Energy Star Qualified.
- 60 racks / 240 covers per hour.
- Economical to operate; each cycle uses only 0.82 gallons of water.
- Built-in soil purging system works automatically, filtering wash water and trapping plate debris into an external tray. The tray can be easily removed for dumping contents.
- All stainless steel construction offers durable performance and years of trouble-free operation.
- Built-in chemical resistant industrial 7kW (240V) heater offers more durability than commercial style heaters.
- Stainless steel wash arms in the upper and lower sections of the unit have reinforced end caps and are specially designed with pull-pins for easy removal and cleaning.
- Top mounted control box and is water tight and includes a rack counter, extended wash/delimer switch and make temperature gauges easy to read.
- Safe and easy operation with auto start/stop button.
- Convertible onsite for a wide range of applications.
- Safety Temp feature assures 180°F sanitizing rinse every cycle.
- Single point electrical connection.
- Automatic tank fill.
- Interchangeable upper and lower arms.
- Exhaust Fan Time Control
- Built-in 12kW booster heater
- CMA-180 Conversion Kit Corner to Straight
- CMA-180 Conversion Kit Straight to Corner
- Alternative electrical available for export
- Stainless steel dishtables
- Dual power supply connections
- Stainless steel scrap trap
- 3 doors open
- 2-minute cycle
External scrap tray maintains clean wash water and prevents debris from clogging the drain.
Industrial wash tank and optional booster heaters are designed for years of trouble-free service.