The BCI Difference
Custom Dilution Control
Our Closed Loop systems prevent staff from overusing chemicals and ensures maximum efficiency by eliminating spills and splashes during product changeover. Control costs and improve accuracy and precision with BCI’s chemical dilution control system, custom-tailored for your company and your operations. Remove the guesswork from chemical mixing—and improve employee safety—by leaving the mixing to us.
Clean, Green and Biodegradable Products
BCI is an industry leader in sustainability – our strong commitment to environmental stewardship shows through in everything we do. Our “Project Greenline” focuses on green programs like Water Smart®, MicroTech, Green Seal, Design for the Environment, and Readily Biodegradable—all designed to minimize both our negative impact on the environment and yours.
- Eliminates odors from smoke, pet, mildew, and cooking
- Freshens stale air
- Timer controlled for unoccupied operation
- Light weight
- Timer controlled – constant “On” or 0-60 minutes
- 30 CFM fan
The ZAP, from BCI Industrial, is a high-powered room air purifier designed to eliminate offending odors in a non-occupied space. It is equiped with an elapsed timer switch, which may be set for a desired time from 0-60 minutes or set to a constant ‘ON’ position. Internal to the ZAP is a 30 CFM fan and two ultraviolet (UV) ozone lamps. Designed to achieve high levels of ozone concentration within an area and is not to be used in the presence of people or animals.
Dispensers for Soap and Paper
Make your washroom unique
We offer a complete range of dispensers to choose from, including toilet paper, soap, hand towel, and touch-free options in different size containers with a variety of styles and pump options for your particular environment.
Practical and smart, the Modular soap and paper dispensers suits all environments. The range is easy to use and maintain and provides the highest in hand hygiene for all users.
- Suits any environment
- Dispenses any soap – choose from liquid, foam, spray and sanitiser
- Easy to use and maintain
- Ensures excellent hand hygiene
- Viewing windows so you can see how much soap is in the dispenser
- Branding available to make the product your own
Add a touch of elegance to your washrooms. The Mercury soap and paper dispensers are luxurious and modern in style. The Mercury range gives washrooms a modern finish so you can make a lasting impression on your customers.
- Suitable for high-end environments such as executive offices, hotels, top-end bars and restaurants
- Dispenses any soap – choose from liquid, form, spray and sanitiser
- Strong durable design
- Ensures excellent hand hygiene
- Viewing windows so you can see how much soap is in the dispenser.
The ADVANTEX® Advantage
MICROFIBER MOP ENGINEERED FOR SINGLE-USE
Advantex® microfiber technology is efficient, environmentally safe, and comes with all of the benefits of microfiber cleaning.
The Advantex® Microfiber Mop was designed for daily floor cleaning, specifically in healthcare and cleanroom/laboratory environments, and is tested and approved as the best available application for reducing chemical utilization and waste, disinfection application, non-quat binding, solution delivery, and prevention of cross-contamination.
- Compatible with all healthcare disinfectants, including peroxides, chlorine, and quats, durable proprietary synthetic construction.
- Manufactured in an ISO 6/1000 cleanroom
- Superior option to eliminate cross-contamination risks for critical area cleaning
- Covers 240-250 sq. ft. per mop
- Best-in-class solution volume delivery with the least waste of any similar product (supporting data available upon request)
- Microfiber performance with effective, consistent bio-burden removal
- Efficient cleaning impact in comparison to laundered mops