EASY INSTALL – CHEMICAL SANITIZING UNDERCOUNTER DISHWASHER / GLASSWASHER
Lease and Chemical Service Programs are California Only
LEASE (36 MONTH): $182.30/Month
LEASE (60 MONTH): $120.81/Month (MOST POPULAR)
BUY: $5,588.57 – Nationwide Financing Available
Are you in California and want expert help?
Request a Site Survey.
READY TO ORDER – CALL 866-998-2928
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – BCI CARE PROGRAM
Every machine comes with the Manufacturer’s Warranty plus our 3-Month BCI Care Program where you will have UNLIMITED ACCESS to our Highly Trained Technicians. As a result, technicians are there to help. And, with this in mind, they can assist with installation questions, technical configurations and best practices.
CMA MODEL L-1XE OVERVIEW
The L-1XE Low-Temperature Dishwasher and Glasswasher has chemical sanitizing capabilities and fast, efficient and easy to use features that produce sparkling results every time! Moreover, this commercial Dishwasher / Glasswasher powers through and efficiently washes and sanitizes up to 40 racks of dishes or 160 covers per hour. Also has a 12 – 1/4” maximum clearance for dishes. Meanwhile, the MODEL L-1XE is Energy Star rated, and it thoroughly and economically cleans and sanitizes utensils in two spacious 19-3/4″ X 19-3/4″ dish racks. Only uses .99 gallons of water per cycle. Furthermore, the Model L-1XE is fabricated entirely of rugged stainless steel and boasts built-in features such as stainless steel upper & lower wash arms, chemical pumps & priming switches, instant start, a pump purging system. Additionally, the L-1XE has an immersion heater.
CMA MODEL L-1XE FEATURES
- Door safety switch ensures safe operation.
- Speed = 40 racks of dishes or 160 covers an hour.
- Economical operation – only uses .99 gallons of water per cycle.
- Made entirely of rugged stainless steel. As a result, the unit offers years of problem-free and effortless use are assured.
- 12 – 1/4” door opening.
- L-1XE outside dimensions: 23-1/2″ X 24″ X 33-1/8″-34-1/8.”
- Distinctive, stainless steel lower & upper wash arm system. Also, the ends are protected by caps.
- Stainless steel pump impeller gives extended service and long life.
- Water inlet system’s built-in strainer prevents clogs in water valves.
- Includes 2 dish racks.
- Features instant start & primer switches built into the unit.
- For the purpose of easy access & convenience during service times, all electrical components are secured to the sliding drawer.
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installations. No floor drain required.
- Rinse cycle features a powerful purging system that eliminates soil and chemical residuals.
- Chemical pumps & deliming system assures excellent chemical usage and no build up of scale.
- Meets NSF, and CUL & UL sanitation and construction standards w/o use of booster or tank heaters.
- Immersion-type heater.
- “TEMP-SURE” needs a separate 240-Volt 3 phase; 40-Ampere power supply.
- Alternative electrical system is readily available for exporting.
- Drain Board.
- 4” and 6″ Steel Legs.
- Contains Alarm for low chemicals.
- 48″ Undercounter dish table comes with Pre-Rinse.
- Pedestal is universal.