EASY INSTALL – LOW-TEMPERATURE UPRIGHT SINGLE RACK DISHWASHER
Lease and Chemical Service Programs are California Only
Nationwide Financing Available
Request a Quote
Want Expert Help Deciding on a Machine?
– Sign Up for our BCI Care Program.
– Local? Request a Site Survey.
READY TO ORDER – CALL 800-577-6202
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY.
What is the BCI Care Program? – Expert Consultation.
Don’t leave this big decision to just anyone. We are happy to help you find the proper machine that’s right for your application. Reserve time and get customized advice from a highly trained Service Technician with years of experience helping customers just like you.
CMA MODEL L-1XE OVERVIEW
The L-1XE Low-Temperature Dishwasher and Glasswasher has chemical sanitizing capabilities and fast, efficient and easy to use features that produce sparkling results every time! Moreover, this commercial Dishwasher / Glasswasher powers through and efficiently washes and sanitizes up to 40 racks of dishes or 160 covers per hour. Also has a 12 – 1/4” maximum clearance for dishes. Meanwhile, the MODEL L-1XE is Energy Star rated, and it thoroughly and economically cleans and sanitizes utensils in two spacious 19-3/4″ X 19-3/4″ dish racks. Only uses .99 gallons of water per cycle. Furthermore, the Model L-1XE is fabricated entirely of rugged stainless steel and boasts built-in features such as stainless steel upper & lower wash arms, chemical pumps & priming switches, instant start, a pump purging system. Additionally, the L-1XE has an immersion heater.
CMA MODEL L-1XE FEATURES
- Door safety switch ensures safe operation.
- Speed = 40 racks of dishes or 160 covers an hour.
- Economical operation – only uses .99 gallons of water per cycle.
- Made entirely of rugged stainless steel. As a result, the unit offers years of problem-free and effortless use are assured.
- 12 – 1/4” door opening.
- L-1XE outside dimensions: 23-1/2″ X 24″ X 33-1/8″-34-1/8.”
- Distinctive, stainless steel lower & upper wash arm system. Also, the ends are protected by caps.
- Stainless steel pump impeller gives extended service and long life.
- Water inlet system’s built-in strainer prevents clogs in water valves.
- Includes 2 dish racks.
- Features instant start & primer switches built into the unit.
- For the purpose of easy access & convenience during service times, all electrical components are secured to the sliding drawer.
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installations. No floor drain required.
- Rinse cycle features a powerful purging system that eliminates soil and chemical residuals.
- Chemical pumps & deliming system assures excellent chemical usage and no build up of scale.
- Meets NSF, and CUL & UL sanitation and construction standards w/o use of booster or tank heaters.
- Immersion-type heater.
- “TEMP-SURE” needs a separate 240-Volt 3 phase; 40-Ampere power supply.
- Alternative electrical system is readily available for exporting.
- Drain Board.
- 4” and 6″ Steel Legs.
- Contains Alarm for low chemicals.
- 48″ Undercounter dish table comes with Pre-Rinse.
- Pedestal is universal.