Chemical Sanitizing Glasswasher
The GL-X glasswasher is designed to produce sparkling clean glassware utilizing our unique Hot Water Assurance System. The GL-X is easy to use, fast and efficient, while conserving water, energy and chemicals. Built-in sustainer heater provides continuous 130°F hot water every cycle. The GL-X is constructed entirely of stainless steel and is equipped with an integrated chemical delivery system. The GL-X incorporates a pump purging system that improves results by eliminating soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycle.
CMA GL-X Features
- 30 racks per hour.
- Economical to operate. Uses only 1.7 gallons of water per cycle.
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble-free operation.
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps.
- Built-in chemical pumps and deleting system assures proper chemical usage.
- Convenient to service “Works-in-a-drawer”. All electrical components are attached to a sliding drawer for easy access and service.
- Instant start for simple operation.
- Built-in Hot Water Assurance System guarantees hot water every cycle.
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installations. No floor drain required.
- Wash tank sustainer heater keeps water at proper temperature between loads.
- Sanitizer Alarm
CMA GL-X upper and lower rotating wash arms guarantee excellent results.
Uses standard 19.75″ X 19.75″ racks. Large 11.25″ glass clearance.
“Built in” Hot Water Assurance System provides hot water every cycle.
“Works-in-a-drawer.” All electrical components are attached to a sliding drawer for easy access and service.