EASY INSTALL – CHEMICAL SANITIZING UNDERCOUNTER GLASSWASHER
The L-1X16 Low-Temperature Undercounter Glasswasher has chemical and sanitizing capabilities. This commercial appliance is also designed to conserve water, energy, and chemicals while producing sparkling results every time! With fast, efficient, and easy to use features, model L-1X16 powers through and efficiently washes and sanitizes up to 30 racks of dishes per hour. Has a 16” maximum clearance for dishes, and each unit thoroughly cleans and sanitizes utensils in spacious 19-3/4″ X 19-3/4″ racks. Made entirely of rugged stainless steel. The powerful glasswasher boasts upper and lower wash arms, an enclosed cabinet and pump drain. Instant start, primer switches & a chemical delivery system is built into the unit.
- Door safety switch ensures safe operation.
- Speed = 30 racks an hour.
- Economical operation – only uses 1.7 gallons of water per cycle.
- Made entirely of rugged stainless steel, meaning years of problem-free and effortless use are assured.
- 16” door opening permits easy access to large items.
- L-1X16 outside dimensions: 23-1/2″ X 24″ X 33-1/4″-34-1/4.”
- Distinctive, stainless steel lower & upper wash arm system has ends protected by caps.
- Stainless steel pump impeller gives extended service and long life.
- Water inlet system’s built-in strainer prevents clogs in the water valve.
- Includes 2 dish racks.
- Built-in instant start and primer switches.
- Incoming water temperature is sustained & maintained by the unit’s built-in Sustainer Heater.
- All electrical components are secured to the sliding drawer, offering easy access & convenience during service times.
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installations. No floor drain required.
- Rinse cycle features a powerful purging system that eliminates soil and chemical residuals.
- Chemical pumps and deliming system removes scale & assures excellent chemical usage.
- Meets NSF, and CUL & UL sanitation and construction standards w/o use of booster or tank heaters.
- “TEMP-SURE” needs a separate 240-Volt 3 phase; 40-Ampere power supply.
- Alternative electrical system is readily available for export.
- Drain Board.
- 4” and 6″ Steel Legs.
CMA Model: L-1X16
- Contains alarm for low chemicals.
- 48″ Undercounter dish table comes with Pre-Rinse.
- Pedestal is universal.