EASY INSTALL – LOW-TEMPERATURE UPRIGHT SINGLE RACK DISHWASHER
Sales & Leasing Requires BCI Chemical Service Program
Sign-up for BCI’s Chemical Service Program and Receive Expert Consultation.
Don’t leave this big decision to just anyone. We are happy to help you find the proper machine that’s right for your application. Reserve time and get customized advice from a highly trained Service Technician with years of experience helping customers just like you.
JACKSON JFT FLIGHT-TYPE OVERVIEW
Each heavy-gauge stainless steel JFT model flight machine is the definition of a “heavy duty” customizable masterpiece. It’s the perfect high-temperature sanitation solution across a multitude of industries, with it’s flexible design and low water consumption.
- Stainless steel construction, very durable
- Uses very little water
- Also available in the LoH2O Flight-Type
Enjoy whisper-quiet operation and low water consumption, with fast results.
JACKSON JFT FLIGHT-TYPE FEATURES
- Can be outfitted and sized specifically to accommodate the specific type, amount of wares, and layout of your operation.
- Uses 139.2 gallons of water per hour with sanitizing hot water rinse
- It’s two-tank rackless conveyor has a maximum capacity of 14,964 dishes per hour
- Wash arms are specially designed with convex jets for non-clogging equalized water pressure, so the each dish is cleaned uniformly
- Final clean-water power rinse creates pristine results