EASY INSTALL – LOW-TEMPERATURE UPRIGHT SINGLE RACK DISHWASHER
Sales & Leasing Requires BCI Chemical Service Program
Sign-up for BCI’s Chemical Service Program and Receive Expert Consultation.
Don’t leave this big decision to just anyone. We are happy to help you find the proper machine that’s right for your application. Reserve time and get customized advice from a highly trained Service Technician with years of experience helping customers just like you.
CMA EST-66/66 TALL OVERVIEW
These Chemical Sanitizing conveyor dishwashers meet ETL sanitation, UL, and CUL construction standards, performing three separate washing functions including a built-in power rinse. All this in just 66″ of space. The EST-66, constructed entirely out of stainless steel, uses approximately 0.46 gallons of water per rack, at 249 racks per hour, while achieving sparkling, clean, dry dishes.
CMA EST-66/66 TALL FEATURES
- Automatic water control system.
- ENERGY STAR® Approved.
- Cleans 249 racks / 996 covers each hour.
- Economical to operate, using 0.46 gallons of water per rack of dishes.
- 4-stage washing process provides two wash stations, power heated rinse and final rinse all in a 66″ machine.
- Single control switch activation.
- Wash water is filtered by an automatic soil purging system that traps plate debris in an external tray that is easily removed for cleaning.
- Chemical resistant industrial heaters are proven to be more durable than commercial grade heaters.
- Durable performance and years of trouble-free operation with all stainless steel construction.
More energy efficiency with auto start/stop.
- Curtains are easily removed and replaced for cleaning.
- Includes table limit switch and rack saver clutch system that protects the machine, dishracks and table from damage.
- Stainless steel chemical injection chamber.
- Large 19″ opening for larger items and utensils (EST-66).
- Large 25″ opening for larger items and utensils (EST-66 TALL).
- Corner Feed Table (left or right must specify) FACTORY INSTALLED ONLY
- Vent Hood with 4″ x 16″ Vent and Damper Control (2 per set) P/N: 13901.82
- Stainless Steel dishtables
- Drain Water Tempering Kit P/N: 13470.10
- “E Temp” CMA booster heater(40° and 70° rise) FACTORY INSTALLED ONLY
- Hatco Booster Heater also available (specify voltage & phase)
- Scrap Trap Single Drain Connection Kit P/N: 01321.00
- 208V-240V / 480V
- Sheet Pan Rack P/N: 1154.00
- 6″ EXT height accommodates pots and pans and larger sheet pans
- Exhaust Fan Control P/N: 13578.00
- Note: E-Temp not available single phase 70° rise.
- Note: E-Temp standard voltage 208-230V three phase