Fermentation professionals understand the benefits of ozone as a disinfection tool and safe organic solution that can replace traditional or harsh disinfection products.
Ozone is an organic disinfectant used in the winery, brewery, and cidery that produces a more desirable product through the control of bacteria, molds, and other microbes.
Wash down walls, floors, equipment, transfer lines, fermentation tanks, rinse barrels, bottles, and use for well-water treatment with just the push of a button, and be assured that you’ll receive the ozone you need to get the job done.
ClearWater Tech offers a unique family of affordable stationary and mobile ozone systems that provide disinfection from the start-up, to the largest commercial facility.
Clean-in-Place (CIP) Ozone Systems
The CIP systems are easy to install, wall-mounted systems that provide ozone enriched water for clean-in-place and surface disinfection applications for your winery, brewery, or cider facility. They range in size, and include all the necessary peripheral components for proper operation. They are designed to make ordering the correctly sized and designed package, as simple as possible.
Final rinse/surface disinfection of:
- Bottling equipment
- Transfer lines
- Apple washing
- Process equipment
- Barrel, tank gassing, and preservation
- Micro-oxy source (replacement of oxygen tank)
- Environmental disinfection with ozone gassing to
- control airborne contaminants
- Ozone generator
- Air preparation
- Backflow prevention
- Ozone injection system
C-Series Mobile Disinfection Carts
The C-Series Mobile Disinfection Carts deliver ozone-enriched cold water for winery brewery, and cidery applications. Powerful, effective, well-designed, reliable, and easy to maneuver, the cart replaces traditional hot water and harsh chemical surface disinfection, and provides safe disinfection on contact.
- Easy to use push button controls – full system monitoring indicators
- Microprocessor controlled ozone system with built-in soft start and self-diagnostics
- Rotary vane booster pump – boosts low pressure water supplies for better coverage
- Ozone production up to 18 grams per hour
- Typical ozone dosage rate is 8.0 ppm at 10 gpm (higher flow with side stream)
- Separately controlled ozone and oxygen gas outlet – User programmable
- Built-in oxygen concentrator delivering 93% oxygen at 15 SCFH
- Welded stainless steel tubing frame and water safe stainless exterior
- Built-in tool basket
- Designed for easy service access or maintenance
- Critical parts are fully-contained for water safe operation
- Designed with low center of gravity, well-balanced, and a small footprint
Winery, Brewery & Cidery Production Facility
Winery, Brewery & Cidery Production Facility
Just a Few Notable Installations
- Barrelworks/Firestone Walker Brewing Company, Buellton, CA – Surface sanitation, barrel wash
- Goose Island Beer Company, Chicago, IL – Surface sanitation
- Duvel Moortgat Brewery, Belgium – Surface sanitation, barrel wash
- Manrock Brewing Company, Grover Beach, CA – Surface sanitation, barrel wash
- Pellegrini Winery, Santa Rosa, CA – Surface sanitation
- Modelo Beer, Mexico – Beer lines
- Aleksander Winery, Paso Robles, CA – Barrel wash
- Jada Winery, Paso Robles, CA – Well water
- Halter Ranch Winery, Paso Robles, CA – Barrel wash
- Deovlet Wines, Templeton, CA – Surface sanitation, barrel wash
- Chamisal Vineyards, San Luis Obispo, CA – Surface sanitation, barrel wash
- Terravant Custom Winery, Buellton, CA – Surface sanitation
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, Chico, CA – Surface sanitation
- Opolo Winery, Paso Robles, CA – Potable water treatment
- Tobin James Cellars, Paso Robles, CA – Potable, wash down water, barrel wash
- Kynsi Winery, Arroyo Grande, CA – Potable, wash down water
- Sterling Vineyards, Napa Valley, CA – Potable, wash down water
- Insignia Vineyards, Sonoma County, CA – Potable, wash down water
- J-Lohr, Paso Robles, CA – Barrel wash
- Windsor Brewing, Windsor, VT – Bottle rinsing
- Mumm, Napa, CA – Barrel wash
- Eagle & Rose Estate, Pope Valley, CA – Barrel wash
- Joseph Phelps Vineyards, Napa Valley, CA – Barrel wash
- Refugio Ranch Vineyards, Los Olivos, CA – Surface sanitation, barrel wash
- Harpoon Brewery, Boston, MA – Bottle rinsing
“The C1 Mobile Cart was a great investment for the winery. Fantastic and easy to use for disinfecting tanks, barrels, floors and drains.”
Ryan Deovlet, Winemaker/Owner Deovlet Winery, Templeton, CA.
“As a winemaker for 23 years, I fully recommend using ozone in your winery, and the C1 Cart is a great choice”.
Doug Timewell, Winemaker/Owner Toucan Wines, Arroyo Grande, CA.
“The C1 Cart is making our beers taste better, and tanks are coming out cleaner. There is no potential for contamination, an insurance step that I can’t live without”.
Jim Crooks, Master Blender Barrelworks/Firestone Walker Brewing Company, Buellton, CA.