Low Water Dishmachines
CMA Energy Mizer model E/E-3/E-EXT (Extended 20-1/2″ door opening) low temperature, chemical sanitizing commercial dishwashers meet ETL, UL, and CUL sanitation and construction standards WITHOUT the use of BOOSTER or TANK HEATERS. The model E/E-3/E-EXT is constructed entirely of stainless steel. Each unit automatically washes, rinses and sanitizes utensils in standard 19–3/4″x19-3/4″ racks. Units come with standard upper and lower stainless steel wash arms. Note: This machine does not have built-in heaters, therefore produces no steam.
Features & Facts
- Energy Star Qualified.
- 40 racks / 160 covers per hour.
- Economical to operate. Uses only 1.01 gallons of water per cycle.
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble-free operation.
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps.
- Top mounted controls include built-in chemical pumps and deliming system for dealing with scale.
- Auto start/stop makes operation safe and easy.
- New integrated scrap tray prevents food soil from entering drain system.
- Airgap fill system.
CONVERTIBLE CORNER TO STRAIGHT AND STRAIGHT TO CORNER.
- Sanitizer Alarm
- Alternative cycle times
- Pull Pins
- Stainless Steel Scrap Trap Up Grade
- The “TEMP-SURE” requires a separate 208-240v 3 phase 40 amp power supply
- 3 Doors open
- Extended (Tall) version