Chemical Sanitizing Glasswasher
CMA L-1C (NST) FEATURES LOW-TEMPERATURE GLASSWASHING
“Noise Suppression Technology,” new from CMA, combines double-wall construction, sound deadening materials, and sophisticated pump engineering to reduce noise output by 50% while maintaining optimum pump pressure. Perfect for “behind the bar,” this glasswasher provides outstanding results while being quiet and economical to operate. The system uses a recirculating wash system before a chemical sanitizing rinse combined with fresh water. The “ built-in” chemical dispensing system is programmable to provide precise chemical dosage per cycle.
CMA L-1C Features
- NEW Noise Suppression Technology (NST).
- Consistent heating and quiet operation with double-skin stainless steel
- Cleans 30 racks / 120 covers every hour
- Operates economically; each cycle uses only 1.7 gallons of water
- Constructed entirely out of stainless steel, ensuring years of trouble-free operation.
- Unique upper and lower stainless steel wash arms system with reinforced end caps
- Built-in chemical pumps assure proper chemical usage.
- Deliming system.
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installation. Requires no floor drain.
- Eliminates soil and chemical carryover, improving the pump purging system during the rinse cycle.
- Water inlet comes with built-in strainer, prevents debris from clogging the water valve
- 4″ legs.
- Dishmachine comes with 2 dishracks, (1) peg and (1) flat.
- Large 11″ door clearance to accommodate all size glasses.
Available Options: CMA L-1C
- Sanitizer Alarm
- CMA Temp-SureTM (Self contained 12kW heater)
- 48″ Undercounter Dishtable
- 6″ legs