Chemical Sanitizing Single Rack Dishmachine
The Energy Mizer model EST FRONT LOADER low temperature (CMA EST-FL), chemical sanitizing commercial dishwasher meets UL Electrical and ETL Sanitation (NSF Standard 3) standards. Model EST FRONT LOADER is constructed entirely of stainless steel. Each unit automatically washes, rinses and sanitizes food service utensils in standard 20″ x 20″ racks. Unit comes with upper and lower stainless steel wash arms.
CMA EST-FL Features
- 75% less floor space than traditional Dishmachines (compact space-saving design)
- Standard 20″X20″ racks
- Requires only 5.06 sq ft of floor space
- Front loading door design provides optimal working height for easy loading and unloading of dishes
- 90 sec cycle (40 racks per hour)
- Energy Star water saving design uses only 1.09 gallons of water per cycle
- Standard 115v electrical circuit
- Powerful Stainless Steel pump with Upper and Lower Wash Arms
- Pumped fresh water rinse system
- Low-temp chemical sanitizing system which requires minimum 120 degree, ideal 140 degree water supply
- Top mounted controls with automatic 3-product dispensing system
- Large 16″ dish clearance height
- Interchangeable components compatible with other CMA products
- Built-in scrap accumulator
- Inside sump design
- ETL/UL/Energy Star Certified
- Built-in Hot Water Assurance System provides hot water every cycle
- Sanitizer Alarm
- CMA Front Skirt
Internal power drain saves space, quiet activation. Drains quickly.
Self-cleaning pump screen prevents service calls.
CMA EST-FL’s unique sanitizing system sanitizer injector is located close to pump, allowing sanitizing to take place immediately. Strategic location eliminates chlorine damage to the machine.
Built-in “Poly Pro”TM scrap accumulator. With Stainless Steel tray and cover.