High Temperature, Low Temperature 44″ Conveyor Dishwasher
The Models EST-44H and EST-44L Chemical Sanitizing conveyor dishwashers meets ETL sanitation, UL, and CUL construction standards. The EST-44 performs three separate washing functions including a built-in power rinse, all in a 44″space. The EST-44 washes up to 249 racks per hour and uses a minimum 0.46 gallons of water per rack while achieving sparkling, clean, dry dishes. Constructed entirely of stainless steel.
- ENERGY STAR® Approved.
- Automatic water control system.
- 249 racks / 996 covers per hour.
- Economical to operate. Uses only 0.46 gallons of water per rack of dishes.
- Single control switch activation.
- Power rinse heater system.
- Unique 3-stage washing process provides wash, power rinse and final rinse all in a 44″ machine.
- Automatic soil purging system filters wash water and traps plate debris into an external tray. Tray can be easily removed for cleaning.
- All stainless steel construction offers durable performance and years of trouble-free operation.
- Chemical resistant industrial heaters are proven to be more durable than commercial grade heaters.
- Large 19″ opening accommodates larger items and utensils (EST-44).
- Large 25″ opening accommodates larger items and utensils (EST-44 TALL).
- Auto start/stop makes operation more energy efficient.
- Easy to remove and replace curtains for cleaning.
- Includes table limit switch and rack saver clutch system that protects the machine, dishracks and table from damage.
- Stainless steel chemical injection chamber.
- Corner Feed Table (left or right must specify) FACTORY INSTALLED ONLY
- Vent Hood with 4″ x 16″ Vent and Damper Control (2 per set) P/N: 13901.82
- Stainless Steel dishtables
- Drain Water Tempering Kit P/N: 13470.10
- “E Temp” CMA booster heater (40° and 70° rise) FACTORY INSTALLED ONLY
- Hatco Booster Heater also available (specify voltage & phase)
- Scrap Trap Single Drain Connection Kit P/N: 01321.00
- 208V-240V / 480V
- Sheet Pan Rack P/N: 1154.00
- 6″ EXT height accommodates pots and pans and larger sheet pans
- Exhaust Fan Control P/N: 13578.00
- Note: E-Temp not available single phase 70° rise.
- Note: E-Temp standard voltage 208-230V three phase