44″ High & Low-Temperature Conveyor Dishwasher
These Chemical Sanitizing conveyor dishwashers meet ETL sanitation, UL, and CUL construction standards, performing three separate washing functions including a built-in power rinse. All this in just 44″ of space. The EST-44, constructed entirely out of stainless steel, uses approximately 0.46 gallons of water per rack, at 249 racks per hour, while achieving sparkling, clean, dry dishes.
- Automatic water control system.
- ENERGY STAR® Approved.
- Cleans 249 racks / 996 covers each hour.
- Single control switch activation.
- Economical to operate, using 0.46 gallons of water per rack of dishes.
- 3-stage washing process provides wash, power rinse and final rinse all in a 44″ machine.
- Power rinse heater system.
- Wash water is filtered by an automatic soil purging system that traps plate debris in an external tray that is easily removed for cleaning.
- Durable performance and years of trouble-free operation with all stainless steel construction.
- Chemical resistant industrial heaters offer more durability than commercial grade heaters.
- More energy efficiency with auto start/stop.
- Curtains are easily removed and replaced for cleaning.
- Includes table limit switch and rack saver clutch system that protects the machine, dishracks and table from damage.
- Stainless steel chemical injection chamber.
- Large 19″ opening for larger items and utensils (EST-44).
- Large 25″ opening for larger items and utensils (EST-44 TALL).
CMA EST-44/44 Available Options
- Corner Feed Table (left or right must specify) FACTORY INSTALLED ONLY
- Vent Hood with 4″ x 16″ Vent and Damper Control (2 per set) P/N: 13901.82
- Stainless Steel dishtables
- Drain Water Tempering Kit P/N: 13470.10
- “E Temp” CMA booster heater (40° and 70° rise) FACTORY INSTALLED ONLY
- Hatco Booster Heater also available (specify voltage & phase)
- Scrap Trap Single Drain Connection Kit P/N: 01321.00
- 208V-240V / 480V
- Sheet Pan Rack P/N: 1154.00
- 6″ EXT height accommodates pots and pans and larger sheet pans
- Exhaust Fan Control P/N: 13578.00
- Note: E-Temp not available single phase 70° rise.
- Note: E-Temp standard voltage 208-230V three phase