High Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher
The CMA Energy Mizer model CMA-180UC undercounter dishwasher provides hot water (180°F) sanitizing through the use of a built-in booster heater. 180°F final rinse safety system ensures proper temperatures in the final rinse by holding wash cycle in run mode until 180°F rinse temperature is detected. The unit comes standard with upper and lower stainless steel wash and final rinse arms, digital LED temperature gauges and easy to operate controls. The CMA-180UC incorporates an automatic soil purging system uniquely designed (patent pending) into the wash tank that enables the wash water to remain clean, assuring excellent results and less chemical use. The CMA-180UC is constructed entirely of stainless steel. Uses standard 20″X20″ dishracks and accommodates oversized plates and utensils with a 14.5″ door clearance.
- Energy Star Qualified.
- The 2 minute timer includes the built-in, automatic Safe-T-Temp feature, which assures a 180°F sanitizing final rinse, every cycle.
- Patented automatic soil purging system. Filters wash water and traps plate debris in an external drawer. Drawer can be easily removed for dumping contents.
- Upper and lower rotating wash and rinse arms provide excellent cleaning and rinsing.
- All stainless steel construction, no plastic parts to repair.
- Patented built-in booster heater. Economical, single source heat lowers energy costs.
- Large 14.5″ height clearance accommodates larger dishes and half size sheet pans.
- Low water consumption. Uses only .75 gallons of water per cycle.
- Pumped drain.
- All Stainless Steel wash pump.
- 48″ Undercounter Dishtable
- Built-in Rinse pump
- Detergent and Rinse Pump
- Stainless Steel Pedestal
- 4/6 Inch legs (4 needed)
- Delimer Switch Kit
- Water Tempering Kit
Top mounted controls are easy to read and simple to operate.
Large 14.5″ height clearance accommodates larger dishes and half size sheet pans.
Upper and lower rotating wash and rinse arms blast water in all directions for optimum cleaning and rinsing.
Soil purging system keeps the wash water clean, assuring excellent results while reducing chemical costs.