When cleaning processes are broken down into their most basic parts, the chemistry happening at a molecular level is what powers out soils, cleans and sanitizes. BC Industrial Services recognizes the importance of being your trusted sanitation supplier of choice. We offer custom-tailored product solutions your various departments require and depend on to efficiently clean and maintain a healthy, sanitary environment.
Your organization will benefit from Quality Products supported by uncompromising Professional Service. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality products available on the market at a competitive price. Our customers will take comfort in knowing that these products come backed by BCI’s professional services in all cleaning and sanitation applications. BCI Technicians have gathered extensive training and have a knowledge base that is required within this industry to provide professional service.
BCI Professional advanced laundry chemical formulations in combination with State-of-the-Art dispensing and specially-trained technicians provide our customers with superior laundry processing. BCI Professional’s hyper-concentrated highly active formulations combined with superior quality surfactants provide excellent emulsification of soils. BCI chemicals are designed to excel in all water temperatures, soil conditions, and performance demands. BCI exhibits outstanding One-Pass-Cleaning Performance at low-end use cost.
Water Smart Technology
“We must envision it first for it to come to fruition.” In today’s industrial environment, with the very current drought California is facing, water consumption is on everyone’s mind. BCI has taken this to heart and applied it to long-term water conservation within our product line and services. When you see the logo “Water Smart”, know that the product it applies to is a water/energy conserving product. In cleaning applications such as Warewashing and Laundry, this could mean thousands of gallons of hot soft water saved per day.
- Hygienically Clean: Let BCI help your departments optimize deep cleaning and sanitation performance with our trusted products and guaranteed services.
- Maintain: Our “Quality Check Clean Assurance” audits provide regularly scheduled, documented service reports, ensuring the highest degree of quality control and sanitary requirements.
- 24/7 Service: BCI will respond to any service call within 30 minutes and guarantee a service technician physically being at the account within maximum two hours after dispatch.
- Training: BCI will conduct on-site training classes. BCI provides training to your supervisors so that they can adequately train and supervise your employees in all aspects of chemical safety and proper cleaning and sanitation practices. Refresher courses are also available for supervisors upon request. Please be aware that supervisors are responsible for training your employees, and BC Industrial Services, LLC has no responsibility under this contract to train all of your employees. Additionally, proper chemical handling is extremely important! Eyewash stations must be available for your employees and they must be properly trained in their use.
- Enhance Image: Customers will take notice of your clean facilities, sparkling tableware, and bright white linens.
- Increase Revenue: BCI is dedicated to helping our customers maximize return business and control costs.
United Fabric Supply, Inc.
Today, with over 155,000 square feet of facilities stocked with the most comprehensive product lines available, United Fabricare Supply has clearly established its position as the overall industry leader and our partner in reaching a vast customer base. Strategically aligned distribution points now allow BCI to reach all of Southern California, San Francisco, and Las Vegas, Nevada.
BCI is committed to going green clean with an emphasis on leaving a minimal negative impact to the environment. BCI’s “Project Greenline”, continues to add Green Programs like Water Smart, MicroTech, Green Seal, Design for the Environment and Readily Biodegradable to its portfolio.
“Consider the MicroTech Advantage”. Water Smart MicroTech products are super concentrated and use no water to distribute. One case of two 1.5 gallon MicroTech replaces two 5 gallon pails requiring less storage space and features off-the-floor dispensing. Reduce your plastic waste by 80%. MicroTech products are formulated to excel in demanding conditions delivering outstanding One-Pass-Cleaning Performance.
Closed Loop System
The patented Closed Loop System eliminates the chance for product overuse, spills, and splashes. Chemicals can only be dispensed when the dispensing safety cap is engaged.
BCI incorporates a combination of mechanical/chemical engineering service with an emphasis on going green wherever possible. We utilize the worlds available technologies in products and cleaning chemicals in combination with a high of service at the local level to provide our customers with effective, One-Pass-Cleaning Performance.
Dishwashers that are properly maintained will proficiently clean and sanitize flatware, glassware, dishes, utensils, and equipment. Regular maintenance will not only keep your equipment running efficiently, it will also save you time and money. BCI’s professional factory trained technicians can effectively service any brand or model.
International Sanitary Supply Association
Advancing Clean Driving Innovation. BC Industrial Services, LLC is recognized as a member in good standing with the ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association. The ISSA is an international association of more than 6,000 member companies in the professional cleaning Industry.